There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Red Wheelbarrow Poetry Prize
Final Judge: Ellen Bass
Five finalists published in 2017 Red Wheelbarrow
Letterpress broadside of winning poem printed by Gary Young, Greenhouse Review Press.
Submit up to three unpublished poems in a single manuscript.
- Each poem must fit onto one 8.5 x 11 inch page;
- Do not include any personal identifiers in the manuscript nor in manuscript file name;
- Short bio acceptable, not required;
- Deadline to submit: 15 August 2017;
- Simultaneous submission OK but please notify immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.